Stevens, G. C.
Mann, A. H.
- Risks and Benefits in the Use of Flame Retardants in Consumer Products.
- University of Surrey, Guildford, UK
- Book or Conf
- Flame Retardants 1998. (Flame Retardants '98). 8th Conference Proceedings. British Plastics Federation and Interscience Communications in association with the Association of Plastics Manufacturers, European Flame Retardant Association and the Fire Retardant Chemicals Association. February 3-4, 1998,
Interscience Communications Ltd., London, England,
- risks of death due to fire in comparison with other risk measures; 1989-1993 US residential fires and fire deaths by item first ignited and the extent of fire spread; estimates of annual lives saved from retrospective or prospective analysis of US fire statistics
- ALSO SEE: R9902155: "Risks and Benefits in the Use of Flame Retardants in Consumer Products. A Report for the Department of Trade and Industry." and R0000143: "Risks and Benefits in the Use of Flame Retardants in Consumer Products. Technical and Commercial Annexes. Annexes to the Report for the Department of Trade and Industry."